Since I did a painting of Mitag, thought I would do one for Orzill as well. It had been a while since I did water color so the pallet is not quite what I had wanted. Having to mix all new colors proved to be a little bit of a challenge (same went for Mitag. I was super tired when I wrote that text so it’s not quite as in depth as I wanted it to be.) Typically I have a mixed flesh color ready for me just dip in to, but not when I’m doing green flesh. I cheated for the white hilights and used acrylic paint. I was not about to go dig out some miskit just for those small annoying areas. Mainly because I didn’t want to sit there for years trying to rub it all off.